Saturday, August 21, 2010

Treasures :)



I am totally in love with this necklace/ earring set! I bought it from a stand near my work place at Faneuil hall. It was $40, but it was worth it because she only had 2 in stock; this pink one, and another blue one. This would definitely look good on a Sweet/ Classic Lolita outfit, and on a Dolly-Kei outfit, too!



This is my mother's bracelet; she told me she's had it for a while, but it was only recently that I discovered it! So pretty! As you may notice, the picture in the middle is like a cameo.



I got this cup at a thrift store yesterday, but unfortunately...i accidently dropped it earlier today while taking it's picture :''( Luckily, though, it was only the handle that broke, and I was able to Krazy Glue it together! However...I still cant use it to drink stuff because the inside got a little cracked, too. Oh well, at least I can still admire the beautiful picture on it!

3 comments: