Saturday, August 21, 2010

Michal Negrin Store

Today I came across the most gorgeous store I've ever seen! It's called Michal Negrin, and it's an Israeli based store that has clothing and designs inspired by the Romantic era.

I stayed there for like an hour, and the people that worked there were nice, but one of them came up to me casually as I was trying on a BEAUTIFUL bracelet, and asked if I was going to buy it, and unfortunately, I didn't have $600 dollars on me, so I said I'd buy it another time, and he insinuated that I leave. So, I left. Ok, I was there for a long while, but that douche bag shouldn't kick out a POTENTIAL customer like me! Sure all I did was just linger around, looking at all the amazing jewelry and clothing I couldn't afford, not really buying anything, but I wasn't bothering anyone! Talk about another thing to ruin my nice evening.

Oh well, enough of hearing me rant. Here it is: Click on page to view the store's site.

I really suggest checking it out and admiring all their lovely clothes there, and looking at it for as long as you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment