Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Awesome Fashion Concentrated Day :)

Hi Readers!

I just wanted to blog about my awesome day today!

Well, today I went to school, and after my first class I headed to work study (my job at school), which was in the audio/ visual department. It was my first day on the job, and basically, all I needed to do was wait around until a professor (or somebody else) needed some kind of equipment taken up to them. So, my supervisor gave me a task, which was to deliver a boom box to a certain room, and so I went right on it. However, as I was on my way, a girl that worked with me caught up to me and said someone else had already taken care of that. So, instead of heading back to work study, I remembered I told a friend I was going to attend his Anime Club meeting because he mentioned they were going to briefly talk about Japanese street fashion. By the way, that's the beautiful thing about work study; I can linger around school pretending like I'm still on the job...hehe. I know, I'm so bad ass (not really >.>).

Anyway, on my way there, I ran into this guy, who said he wanted to take a picture of me and my outfit to post on his blog! He is a student there, and his blog is basically about fashionable people who go to a community college. So, of course, I let him take the picture. I was so honored that he appreciates my sense of style!

So, after that, I finally got to the Anime Club. My friend spent a good chunk of time talking about the rules of the club, and such, and I was worried because I was going to be suspiciously late for work. Well, when he was done talking, he told the club members that I was a special guest and he told them I was going to talk about Lolita fashion! At first I was puzzled, and a bit nervous, but I got over it by thinking "Oh, they're all just Otakus, and video gamers", so I settled down and gave a little speech about Lolita fashion~

After that, I ran back to work. And after work, I went to my next class. And after than, people just kept on commenting about how they liked my outfit.

So, that was my day! I will post up pics of my outfit soon (iphone pics are not good at all :[ ).

Thanks for reading!!


2 comments:

  1. That sounded awesome!

    You had me laughing at the part with the video gamers and the OTAKUS! (Yay! Otakus are awesome.)

    Also, Anime Club... I want to go. They should have stuff like that everywhere, oh well...

    I'd like to see this outfit, (probably beautiful as always! :) )

    But anyways, glad to read about your fasion filled day!

    M.D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my super long story of my day!

    Yeah, they are pretty chill people, so that's why I felt relaxed afterwards. Also, I though, "hey, were all a community here!". So, I just talked fluently.

    They really should have Anime Clubs at Least in highschools. Well, my old highschool had an Anime Club that was run by one of my math teachers, who also was big into anime.

    My outfit was very simple, actually, but I should post up pics soon about all my school outfits.

    Thanks again!

    -Y :)

    ReplyDelete