Saturday, May 22, 2010

Vizi's Boutique Dress



Although I was feeling under the weather today, I went to Newbury St. to meet up with a friend whom I haven't seen for a while, and who came into town just to chat with me for a bit. As I waited for her to come, I went walking up Newbury St. and found this cute store called Vizi's Clothing Boutique, and they were hiring. So I go in and head straight for the sale's rack; there was this lovely peach dress that caught my eye, and I just had to try it on. Unfortunately, it was a tad big on me (even though it was a small), but that's nothing a sewing machine can't fix! I didn't buy the dress because it was was kind of out of my budget for the moment ($99), but I will start saving up! Also, I asked for a job application in hopes of working there (maybe they'll give me an employee discount!), and I'm going to turn it in sometime very soon. Wish me luck!

And try to enjoy the (low quality) picture of this lovely dress~

No comments:

Post a Comment