Friday, February 10, 2012

Mori Inspired

I recently bought some new items that reminded me of the Japanese street fashion, Mori-girl. So I put together some pieces that is inspired by this style. I did not completely capture the essence of this fashion, since I did not use as much layering as it is necessary in the style. However, I simplified it to a few pieces that exude Mori-girl.

Crochet Shawl, Tellos.

Tunic, Rainbow. Crochet Vest, Tellos.

Batwing Floral Top, Rainbow. Faux Fur Collar, Oona's.


Cropped Hoodie, Gift from Best Friend :) Over-the-knee socks, Urban Outfitters. Ruffle Skirt, Tellos.


Tribal Top, Tellos.

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfits, especially the second one! It looks so pretty :-)
    x x http://sparkling-sea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog~ I love it so much! ♪
    These coords amazing, and definitely can be classed as Mori girl!
    My favourite is the second~ I love your hairstyle there too! ♥

    ReplyDelete