Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Romwe dress and necklace has arrived!


It took about a month, but this lovely dress is finally in my possession. I was surprised, yet pleased when I saw that the dress was make of a chiffon fabric. It's very flowy, and very comfortable to wear. The only thing is because the fabric is chiffon, a sheer kind of fabric, I had to wear a slip tank underneath. Regardless, it's better than I expected, and totally worth the wait!

I'm really amazed by this necklace because you can spin it around like a real carousel.

Jumping for joy!

3 comments:

  1. I love BOTH the necklace and the dress SO MUCH! They are both gorgeous, and have such a beautiful whimsical feel. Your blog is lovely. you have a really great fashion sense, and obviously impeccable taste! I'm definitely going to be anxiously awaiting for each new post. If you have time, I would love it if you checked out my fashion blog. If you like it and decide to follow that would be great, but ONLY if you REALLY like it! Hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to more posts!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daly!

    Thank you very much for your reply! I really appreciate it. I don't get much comments on my blog from people, and I'm very excited to know that there are people like you that enjoy my blog!

    I'm trying really hard to have my blog noticed by more people by posting up blog posts as much as I can, but with school starting and such, I think my updates will be a little less frequent...but I will post up new things soon!

    I was looking through your interesting blog, and if you noticed, I am now following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look incredibly adorable, this outfit perfectly suites your characters. Your pics are fantastic, and your bright smiles, so cute! Thank you for these wonderful looks, you have an amazing style.

    Check out my blog if you have the time :D
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete